The cornerstone of any Hanukkah celebration is the lighting of the menorah. This piece has a modern, geometric Judaica design inspired by Origami, and is crafted of white ceramic. Makes an exquisite wedding gift that will be cherished for years to come.
Material: White ceramic with transparent glaze. The color is an off white / cream (not snow white).
Size: 11.8" X 2.7" X 5.5"h, Candle holes shape is dome, measurements - 5mm depth, 9mm diameter
How to Place Hanukkah candles in this Menorah? The Menorah is designed to stick candles with their own wax as shown in the pictures:
- Melt each candle's edge, with the flame of another candle.
- Hold the candle in its place for a couple of second until the wax cools and become solid.
- The wax that drops inside the holes + the melted edge - stick the candles in their place!
How to clean wax drops:
- Use plastic credit card or plastic ruler to gently scrape wax drops off the menorah's surface.
- Very gently drip hot water over the Menorah , to remove remaining wax spots.
- Do not put in dishwasher.
Care: For indoor use only.
Shop full collection of menorahs.